Golden Section Calculator
Calculate the missing values to complete the golden section.
About Golden Section Calculator
The Golden Section Calculator is used to calculate the missing values to complete the golden section.
The golden section is a line segment divided according to the golden ratio (approximately 1.6180339887): The total length a + b is to the length of the longer segment a as the length of a is to the length of the shorter segment b (see image above).
a + b : a = a : b = 1.6180339887...
- Arc Length Calculator
- Circle Calculator
- Distance Between Two Points Calculator
- Ellipse Circumference Calculator
- Golden Rectangle Calculator
- Golden Section Calculator
- Hypotenuse Calculator Featured
- Midpoint Calculator
- Pythagorean Theorem Calculator Featured
- Rectangle Calculator
- Slope Calculator Featured
- Slope Intercept Form (y=mx+b) Calculator
- Square Calculator