Calculate the area, perimeter and diagonal of a square.
About Square Calculator
The Square Calculator is used to calculate the area, perimeter and diagonal of a square.
In geometry, a square is a regular quadrilateral, which means that it has four equal sides and four equal angles.
The following is the calculation formulas of the area, perimeter and diagonal of square whose sides have length t:
The perimeter of a square
P = 4t
The area of a square
A = t2
The diagonal of a square
D = √2 t
t = the side length of a square
P = the perimeter of a square
A = the area of a square
D = the diagonal of a square
Reference this content, page, or tool as:
You can also try our new AI Math Solver to solve your math problems through natural language question and answer.
Related Miniwebtools:Surface Area of a Rectangular Prism Calculator (High Precision)
- Arc Length Calculator
- Circle Calculator
- Distance Between Two Points Calculator
- Ellipse Circumference Calculator Featured
- Golden Rectangle Calculator Featured
- Golden Section Calculator
- Hypotenuse Calculator Featured
- Midpoint Calculator
- Pythagorean Theorem Calculator Featured
- Rectangle Calculator
- Slope Calculator Featured
- Slope Intercept Form (y=mx+b) Calculator Featured
- Square Calculator