Calculate the commission for a sale.
About Commission Calculator
The Commission Calculator is used to calculate how much commission you will earn from a sale.
A commission is a fee paid to a person, a broker or other financial agent for negotiating a sale. The commission is usually a percentage of the selling price. The percentage is called the commission percentage or commission rate.
The commission based on a percentage of sales is calculated as following:
Commission = Sale amount × Commission percentage
Related Miniwebtools:Percent Off Calculator
Other Financial Calculators:
- Actual Cash Value Calculator
- Capital Employed Calculator
- Cash Flow Margin Calculator
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Commission Calculator
- Cost of Equity Calculator
- Fibonacci Retracement Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Sharpe Ratio Calculator
- US Inflation Calculator
- WACC Calculator