Arc Length Calculator
Calculate the arc length of a sector.
About Arc Length Calculator
The Arc Length Calculator is used to help you find the length of a sector of a circle.
The following is the calculation formula for the arc length of a sector:
A = arc length of a sector
π = 3.141592654
r = radius of the circle
θ = central angle in degrees
It is easy to use. Just input radius of the circle and the central angle in degrees, then click Calculate Arc Length of Sector button. The calculator will show you the chart of the sector based on your input as well. You can also download the result in PDF filetype.
Related Miniwebtools:Area of A Sector Calculator
- Arc Length Calculator
- Circle Calculator
- Distance Between Two Points Calculator
- Ellipse Circumference Calculator
- Golden Rectangle Calculator
- Golden Section Calculator
- Hypotenuse Calculator Featured
- Midpoint Calculator
- Pythagorean Theorem Calculator Featured
- Rectangle Calculator
- Slope Calculator Featured
- Slope Intercept Form (y=mx+b) Calculator
- Square Calculator