Golden Ratio Calculator
Calculate the corresponding numbers according to the golden ratio.
About Golden Ratio Calculator
The Golden Ratio Calculator is used to calculate a sequence of numbers according to the golden ratio, given any positive number.
The golden ratio is an irrational mathematical constant, approximately 1.6180339887. In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio of the sum of the quantities to the larger quantity is equal to the ratio of the larger quantity to the smaller one. In arts, using the golden ratio has been considered the most pleasing to the eye throughout history. The shape based on the golden ratio has been widely used in art and design.
The golden ratio is also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section.
Reference this content, page, or tool as:
You can also try our new AI Math Solver to solve your math problems through natural language question and answer.
Advanced Math Operations:
- Antilog Calculator
- Beta Function Calculator
- Binomial Coefficient Calculator Featured
- Bitwise Calculator Featured
- Combination Calculator
- Complementary Error Function Calculator
- Complex Numbers Calculator
- Error Function Calculator Featured
- Exponential Decay Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Exponential Growth Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Exponential Integral Calculator
- Exponents Calculator (High Precision)
- Factorial Calculator
- Gamma Function Calculator
- Golden Ratio Calculator
- Half Life Calculator
- Percent Growth Rate Calculator Featured
- Permutation Calculator
- Proportion Calculator Featured
- Quadratic Formula Calculator
- Scientific Notation Calculator
- Sum of Cubes Calculator
- Sum of Positive Integers Calculator Featured
- Sum of Squares Calculator