Mean Median Mode Calculator
Calculate the mean, median, mode and range.
About Mean Median Mode Calculator
The Mean Median Mode Calculator is used to calculate the count, sum, mean, median, mode and range of a set of numbers (Step by Step).
The mean is the arithmetic average of a data set, computed by adding up a collection of numbers and dividing by their count.
In probability theory and statistics, the median is the middle data value of a set of values when the data have been arranged into order. If there is an even number of data, then there is no single middle value; the median is then usually defined to be the mean of the two middle values.
In statistics, the mode is the most frequently occurring value in a data set. The mode is not necessarily unique, since the same maximum frequency may be attained at different values.
RangeThe range of a set of numbers is the difference between the greatest value and the lowest value. It describes how spread out the data is.
Statistics And Data Analysis:
- Arithmetic Mean Calculator
- Average Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Average Deviation Calculator
- Coefficient of Variation Calculator (High Precision)
- Compound Growth Calculator
- Confidence Interval Calculator
- Geometric Mean Calculator
- Harmonic Mean Calculator
- Interquartile Range Calculator
- Mean Absolute Deviation (MAD) Calculator Featured
- Mean Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Mean Median Mode Calculator Featured
- Median Absolute Deviation Calculator
- Median Calculator
- Midrange Calculator
- Mode Calculator
- Outlier Calculator Featured
- Population Standard Deviation Calculator (High Precision)
- Quartile Calculator Featured
- Quartile Deviation Calculator
- Range Calculator Featured
- Relative Standard Deviation Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Root Mean Square Calculator
- Sample Mean Calculator
- Sample Size Calculator
- Sample Standard Deviation Calculator Featured
- Standard Deviation Calculator (High Precision)
- Standard Error Calculator (High Precision) Featured
- Variance Calculator (High Precision) Featured